Wednesday, March 25, 2009

unmotivated.....

So, I have been a slacker and I am posting to let people know that I am alive.... at least kind of:) I have been sooooooooo sick and so sick of my computer! It physically makes me nauseous(sp?) Anywho, we are all doing a little better, except Chris, who decided to give himself the WORST sprain he could have playing a little b-ball with his brother!! The doctor wanted to cast it, but Chris insisted he would be good with a boot!! Kinda funny, I know I shouldn't laugh, but I clearly am not stable in my head right now!!! I will post pics latta, it took alot of talking into to get me to just type this!!!

5 comments:

Alisha B. said...

GO Darci! Be a slacker, no body blames you. Not anyone that has ever been prego anyway. I hope you get feeling better, and I hope we get to see each other some time soon.

Jill said...

OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH!! You are pregnant!!! I had no idea! I am so excited and happy for you guys!!! When are you due?! 197 days left..how far does that make you? about 3 months?! yay!! You have to post some prego pictures when you get further along! I want to see you pregnant!

The Sumkos said...

Um, hello!!!!!!!!!!!! Is that seriously how you are announcing you are preggars? I am so excited for you, congrats! I hope you start feeling better, YAY!!!!!!!!

Steve and Jen said...

It was so fun to see you today! Wish we could have hung out longer! Thanks for announcing that you are still alive! Sorry you have felt CRAPPY- and funny to hear about the booted pilot:-)

Steve and Jen said...

Uh hello, let's see pics of the pregnant lady and her cute boys. Hope you are feeling well!
And have you found out what you are having. At least post something like "it snowed again" or "we are having good weather" or I have the best bosch around :-) IN WAITING for something!