Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Jellyfish/ "no see um" sting anyone?!

So after our great day in Imperial Beach, we decided the next day we would try to upscale it a little and go to Coronado Island.... Well, we got there, walked around and looked at the shops enjoyed the scenery, it was nice. We decided we would hit the beach for some good photo opportunities, we got down there, really nice beaches by the way, and we started taking pictures. Well I told everyone to go down to the water and I would take the pic. I threw my flip flops off and took maybe 4 steps and I got this pain in my foot and it just kept shooting up my leg and stinging me! It hurt sooooo bad! So we see a lifeguard truck down the beach a ways, so cute little pregnant Angie starts running down there to get him. I am following her, hobbling along, trying not to let the tears just start flowing, so you ask where the other two were?! Picking up SEASHELLS and SAND DOLLARS, and taking pictures of themselves on the beach!!! Good friends I've got, right?! So the lifeguard tells me it was a "no see um" that got me and he wanted us to show him where I was when I got stung. So me and Angie hop in his truck and tell him where to go, Angie was sitting in the back seat and this guys dirty dishes were falling all over her! It was the funniest thing! He took us to our car and told me what to get at the store and what to do for my sting and sent us on our merry way! In the moment I really wasn't finding humor in all of it, I really hurt and I was kind of scared, but as soon as we got the ammonia and meat tenderizer on it, I felt a TON better:) So which one of my friends would have pee'd on me if I needed them to you ask? I would have to say..... Angie! Just kidding Ang, but it was funny cuz everyone that we told, their first reaction was "have someone pee on her!" eww gross!!!! The best part and I will have to post pics later, is that the life guard was David Arquette's look alike or twin!! He was totally a surfer dude!! I am laughing about it all now!! Good thing for ammonia and meat tenderizer, it really does work! I just had to pour it on my foot through out the day and I was fine!!! So if you are wondering what I am doing in some of those pics., it is me fixing my sting!!! Good times:) LOL!!

2 comments:

Stacee said...

So fun! I wish I was there to see it! I still say you should have had Angie pee on you...just to see!

Stacee said...

By the way, you are such a hood rat! Your music offends me!!! Just kidding. (No, but really, your music is kind of ghetto fabulous!)