Friday, April 25, 2008

Just a couple of Pilots!!!

I know this is a random picture, but we were able to copy this picture of Chris and his Dad on his Dad's retirement flight into our computer using one of the wonderful gifts he got me for my birthday!!!! So I was really excited to start practicing a few things to see how all the computer geek stuff worked!! Thanks to my hubby and all the other people who made my day a very good one!!!! It is crazy how the years just keep catching up to me, I am fearing the big 30 next year, yes I believe I am going to have a harder time with 30 than 40?! But the good thing is I have a whole nother year to enjoy my twenties!!! Yup, I am still in my twenties!!!! ;-)

13 comments:

Juli said...

That is a very neat picture! So what a slacker friend I am, I was going to remember your birthday, but I kinda forgot to remember. (We can call it a blond thing ;-) Hope you had a great one however!!! So what kind of electronics did you get??

Juli said...

Oh yeah, and don't rub it in, I only have 2 more months from today left of my 20's! I better start living it up!!!! AWWWWW!

cheree said...

Like father like son:) I hope you had a good birhtday!! You desrve it!!

Dawn said...

That is a great picture to have! That is fun that Chris got to go with him on his retirement flight. Good times.

Kristi said...

Happy Birthday! I hear ya on turning 30, even 29 is starting to freak me out this year!!

The Sumkos said...

Happy Birthday lady!!! I'm with you, getting older sucks! I miss when I could say I was 22 or something even younger, isn't that weird? Hope you had a good day!

Hyde Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Juli said...

Come on SLACKER update your BLOG! As for the last chick that posted, what is she doing up at 5:51am I would like to know, that is just WRONG!!! Sorry we missed you guys this weekend!!!

cheree said...

A little slow on the posting are we??Just kidding, I just have to give you a hard time! We need to chat so we can figure out what we want to do for meals and such for our big adventure! I'll call you later.

Amy Lou said...

You will forever be like 25 to me :) That is cool pic.. I don't think I knew Chris' dad was a pilot too?! Happy belated B-day.. Hope it was FABULOUS!!!!!!!

Hyde Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamie Reese said...

Hey Darci,
I found your blog...what a cute blog! Now we can be blogger buddies :). I agree about turning 30. I turn 30 this December...YIKES. Happy (late) birthday.

Anonymous said...

I found you! Cute blog! Thanks for coming over today... You and your boys need to come play!!