Tuesday, September 21, 2010

hAppY BirTHdAy KyAH!!!!


She is not so sure about what's going on!!!! Once the older girls gave her a taste, she was all about the cake!!!!!

The birthday girl and her "peeps"!!!! Kyah has soooooo many friends the I call her "besties":)Oh my GOODNESS!!!! I love her expression!!!! She has got to be thinking...."Mom, you totally out did yourself!!!!"









Just a little piece of work!!!!! This cake was seriously so much fun to make!!! Thanks mom for being my candy unwrapper!!!!!!





7 comments:

Stacee said...

So stinkin cute!!! I love that picture of her by the cake!!! I just want to pinch her.

Dawn said...

I have the magazine with that cake...I just need someone to make it for. Briella wouldn't let me :( CUTE cake, DARLING Kyah!!

cheree said...

That cake is amazing!! You did a great job! I love Kyah's expression aswell!

Jacqueline said...

I can't believe that she is a year old!!! I love the cake...my birthday is in June...want to make it again?? Ha ha ha!

The Christensen's said...

Ok Darc that cake is freakin awesome. I want just a 1/4 of your talent girl. And that little Kyah looks just like her mama. Very cute.

brandif10 said...

love it, maybe I can make it for the twins. And wow you posted. Happy Late bday cute girl.

Steve and Jen said...

Oh My goodness you posted! Haven't checked your blog in a while and I'm a month late, but happy b-day Kyah! She is just as darling as ever! And YES, amazing cake, and your hair just looks darling with the bangs and highlights!
love ya!