Thursday, November 13, 2008

We had our "friend" Thanksgiving dinner at our house this year. We get together on a day when the majority of the husbands will be home(we missed ya Steve) and try to eat some turkey!!! It was lots of fun and I had to take pictures to prove that my turkey and rolls turned out!!!! I was very nervous we would be ordering some pizza, but it all went very well and everyone's food was delicious!! I miss all our "get togethers" in Texas, but I do appreciate all those who had to travel to celebrate with us and wish we could do it more often!!! Thanks Jenny for making such a fun dvd of all our memories!!!!!

4 comments:

cheree said...

It all looks fabulous!! And I love all your little collages! I told you they are addicting!! They look great!

Jody said...

Thanks for letting me tag along! You guys are great! And the food was really yummy too!

brandif10 said...

thanks for hosting! it was great. Hope we don't pass on our bug we have

Alisha B. said...

AHHH Thanksgiving! Nice job on the buns in the oven...wink wink! The boys are getting SO big, and they are as cute as ever!