Monday, February 4, 2008

Just Kidding!!!!!

Ok, so I guess I won't be going to Texas after all!!!!!:-( So Mr. Cobey has had a "cough" for the last week or so, well it got really bad today with a fever included. I knew when I took him into the doctor last week it was more than just a "cough" and I greatly appreciated the doctor "checking" his lungs or throat or anything for that matter!!! Well today the doctor, a different doctor, had me hog tie Cobey so he could stick that awful thing up his nose, down his throat and everywhere inbetween, well he was pissed!! When it was all over I was giving him loves and he just looked at me with the saddest eyes and pointed to his nose and kept saying over and over "nothe, owee", "nothe, owee" (nose, owee) he was so stuffed up he couldn't say nose right!!! It was the cutest, saddest thing ever!!!!!!! So needless to say we are homebound for the next few days!! yippee:) I take him back on Thursday to see how he is doing with all the junk we are giving him and hopefully it will just get better from here on out!! Oh by the way..... if any of you were wondering NO!!! my lovely husband is not present in this moment of chaios(sp?)!! But why would I need him, I am wonder woman remember!!!! I like to remind myself every once and a while:)

6 comments:

Dawn said...

Just when you thought you were coming to sunny skies! Darn....I hope Cobey man gets feeling better really soon! Good luck through it all.

brandif10 said...

I am so sad! Isn't it great to be wonder woman!! To bad we don't look as perky as she did in her outfit!! The next weekend is open for you though!!

Good luck and I hope you get some sleep!

Stacee said...

Double Dang! Sorry, that sucks. Poor Pobey Pennes! Come see me instead!!!

Kristi said...

Sad! I am sorry he is sick, poor guy. Hope he feels better soon!

The Sumkos said...

It's a bummer when plans like that fall through! I'm sorry, but I hope he gets feeling better? By the way, are you trying? You are my hero if you are!!!

Juli said...

Okay I am a slacker Friend I will try to call you tomarrow! I hope Cobey is feeling better! Just wait and go to Texas with me in March!! And last question, "Are you TRYING?" What exactly are you TRYING Darci??????